This is me...

This is me...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WEEK 13 (18 OCTOBER 2010)





Today, we have to:






1. Submit Module 2 Photo Editing(with the comments).



2. Submit e-book





3. Submit the lesson plan (groups of 4)







This is a video created by me and my pair, Utaya Devi entitled "What a Wonderful World"







During the lesson hours, we were also given the time for consultation on the task 2 which is on making video. Here, my partner and I have planned to create a video based on the beauty of world.


Puan Foziah comments that, we can improvise our video by:


(1) Personalize-Perhaps we can put some of our personal pictures in the video. Puan Foziah also suggests that we can use photo editing to edit picture.



(2) Put some lyrics- We can add some song lyric entitled “What a Wonderful World. The rationale of doing this is to lead viewer sing a long when they see the pictures.



(3) Rearrange pictures: We need to rearrange pictures so that it in line with song. For example, when “I see trees of green..” we should put a picture of trees instead of fish.




What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.



I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.



The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.



I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.



MODULE 4




About Module 4, as I go through, I notice that this module is very helpful for me to know more on how to use the software like:


• Any Video Converter


• BS player


• Cyberlink PowerDVD


• FLV to AVI Converter


• Free Studio


• HJ-Split


• Image Grab


• Power Video Cutter


• Prism Video Converter


• Real Player


• Riva FLV Encoder


• SID Video Cutter & Splitter


• VCD Cutter


• Windows Media Player


• Online Downloader


In short, I believe that this module can help me to upgrade my technology skills even though I have zero knowledge on video editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment