This is me...

This is me...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 14 (25 October 2010)







Today is Week 14. This is last week of the class. Time goes very fast. I have learnt so many skills in technology. Today, we basically do as in the following:

Session 1-Revision



We do some revision for exam with Puan Foziah. We have discussed about some topic briefly from the book, Teaching English in ESL classroom.
Today, I have continued with Task 2. I have chosen “One Malaysia Theme Song.”




Session 2-Video Presentation


Next, Puan Foziah shows us some videos. Then, Puan Foziah and us discuss and give feedback based on video watched. According to Puan Foziah, a video should have a message. I also realize that in order to create a quality of video, we have to think and plan well. We have to have a message so that it can it can give impact viewer.
Personal Feedback:
Video: By Adah and Haiqal
I like the video. But, I think I would like to know more about love rather than the interview.


Video: By Woo and Flora

I like about the message of the video, is all about father. However, I couldn’t hear the music.


Video: By Maha and Rafidah

I enjoy watching the video. However, I wonder why they have to put their personal pictures in the earlier stage of video.


Video: By Animal Extinction by Visva and Virmala

The video make realize that about animal extinction.They have work and do their best.


In short, I realize that to make a quality video, I have to make many considerations in term of message, quality, pictures, theme and etc.



Session 3-Tutorials & Discussion



Task 2

Each student should choose a song. Each student must have their own song and must not be the same with any other student. Using this song, extract the video, the pictures and the audio file from the song. Then, design a lesson where all those pictures, audio files and videos could be used as teaching aids. The lesson plan must be from a topic from the English Language Primary School syllabus. This task should be handed as soft and hard copy.



I also have discussed with my group members about Task 3.



Task 3
In a group of 4, choose a topic from the primary school English Language syllabus. Then use the materials from the task one and two and incorporate in the lesson plan. The lesson should consist of three single periods and one double period. The lesson plan should be handed in together as a group consisting of soft and hard copy.
We plan to choose topic entitled “Proud to be Malaysian” year 6. I am work on Reading skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment